Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kate Winslet: Her Tits Are Perfect

Perfect BODY Kate Winslet looks from the outside turns out to save the imperfections. Breast forms imperfect until the presence of cellulite is some of them.
It recognized direct star Titanic, Kate Winslet. Birth 5 October 1975 women were admitted not having breasts are perfect and have a lot of cellulite. However, he stressed that always happy when having to do the scene nude on camera, because he thinks it shows women's empowerment.
Same is the case with women her age, Kate speak has the same problem as your chest decreases and cellulite. Even so, Kate claims to be happy when memerlihatkannya in the movie. For him, it is something that is not perfect and thus could inspire others.
"I look like a person walking in the streets. I do not have perfect tits, I have cellulite, my body is curved. If it is something that makes women feel more empowered, then that's great. All that is in my conscious realm is one of the reasons I am allowing myself to do a nude scene in the movie screen, "he said, as reported by Femalefirst.
Kate spoke that this was all a part of him, "I believe that this is an appropriate and suitable character with his story, but probably a lot of people don't know if other people also can do it. But, I was a normal person. "
In addition to the cellulite and the breasts down, ladies 36 years it also describes himself as someone who was chubby. "While still a young man, I think that when it grows up I will not look good, but the fact that I am now just very comfortable with myself," he said.
"Now, I am much more aware of and perhaps this has something to do with the age of the population getting older. That is, I remember at the age of 21 years to imagine that when I was 36, vital organs I have around my knee and I'm also going to have ugly hair and teeth are appalling, "he added.
Such fears are lucky, not membelenggu itself for fear of his life. Thus, from what their path, Kate felt so much more powerful, as well as comfortable on what has been done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment