Sunday, July 29, 2012

Febby Febiola deny Split Bed

Febby Febiola (Foto: Dok Okezone)

JAKARTA- Rarely appeared with her husband, Bruce, Nicholas and advertising Delteil star soap opera as the Febby Febiola mode have extra beds. However, he denied the rumors.


"I'm the hell up to people judging on the household I.". Certainly up to now I still of roommates, the roommates and still married. Regarding the rumors that are circulating, I always be stoic, "says the Febby Okezone, Thursday, July 26, 2012.


Beautiful artist of the House is indeed cracked because some said that last month. Febby was rumored split bed with her husband.


"I still love the path together, any keekspos enggak." Indeed questioned the sparse presence at events I, he (Bruce) had a flurry of his own, and he has certainly support any activity I and I, "increase of the company."


Febby also did not affect the concentration of this direct activity of gossip, he chose not to respond to the oblique press in traffic.


"I am hell up to gossip that has developed, stay focused on this bisnisku,"cover.""

No comments:

Post a Comment