Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Glamorous Furniture//Vampire Clan Living Room

Glamorous Furniture//Vampire Clan Living Room: Glamorous Furniture//Vampire Clan Living Room:


It’s so good to see you all again .Time flies really fast,it seems like 2012 is already here. I am really happy to see that all of you came back on this blog ,and hope you will find my future posts really interesting .I am preparing many surprises for you .Anyway since this is my first day back at work ,I wanted to do something special. That’s why I am introducing to you a new store that just joined our store list a few days ago…



I am talking about The Elegant Goth store owned by Deja Letov.I was impressed by the quality of her designs .At her stores you will find mostly goth items, but as I said you will really enjoy their qualities. I recommend you all to visit her store and her marketplace for previews or more items.



The first set we got from her store is called “Vampire Clan Living Room”,I am sure that the name explains everything .It is a living room set that includes a huge sofa for 16 people,sofa table+lights ,fireplace and 2 other candelabras for the floor .All of these count around 91 prims.By touching the first pillow,the owner can change the colors of the velvet.



You must get this in the virtual world in order to see how great it is .Like always I included the slurl to the store and marketplace link .Just click on them and enjoy your shopping day .Take care ,xoxo Ama.
-Store List-

Set: Vampire Clan Living Room – The Elegant Goth /Designer- by Deja Letov

Available at The Elegant Goth

Marketplace Link:https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Vampire-Clan-Living-Room/3004399

Total Prims- 91 prims.


No comments:

Post a Comment